To ensure you are truly content when your retirement arrives, it is crucial to take proactive steps now. In this month's edition of Service For Life!® Free consumer newsletter, discover how you can make wise financial decisions that will maximize the joy in your life after retirement.
Plus, you'll gain insight on how to select a probiotic and why this is important for your family's health, get advice from the pros on creating a family media plan that works for everyone in regards to screen-time monitoring and discover insider tricks on achieving streak-free windows. And if that wasn't enough, we even include fun facts plus an exciting trivia challenge.
Ultimately, I'm here if you need me for anything. Furthermore, should a friend or family member of yours require the expertise and care of an experienced real estate agent while buying/selling property, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am so grateful for your friendship and the referrals you have sent my way. May this issue bring you joy!
President / Managing Broker
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - The Watson Group
6155 S Main Street, Suite 270
Aurora, CO 80016
P.S. If you come across anyone discussing real estate, kindly inform them about my complimentary consumer information. Doing so will go a long way in ensuring that they are as informed and prepared for their investments as possible!
If you know of anyone looking to move in the next six months, tell them about my complimentary consumer report “Elevate Your Home's Look Without Spending A Fortune!.” This helpful guide includes a checklist of cost-effective methods to make buyers instantly interested in your home. To get a copy for someone special, just call me at 720-463-0002 and I'll be glad to help!
SELL YOUR HOME FAST and for TOP DOLLAR! Get this FREE Report that Our 27 Tips
Reveals 27 Tips to Give You the Competitive Edge!
Most Important Assets for a Happy Retirement
Retirement may seem a long time away for many, but it does come around more quickly than you might think. And if you truly want to have a happy retirement, there is a checklist of items that you should start considering as early as possible (and they’re not only financial):
- Preparation: It goes without saying that you need to save for retirement, but are you aware of how to do it smartly? Will you invest your assets? Hire an investment strategist? Hedge your bets across a diverse portfolio? These are all important questions to consider when planning for retirement. Be sure to speak to a professional (and get a second opinion) to have a short, medium, and long-term strategy for your retirement.
- Headspace: There’s a lot to be said for mental work. A strategic mindset is important, whether you’re preparing for the reality of slowing down or to save large chunks of money that you could use on a home improvement project. For instance, knowing that you want to be comfortable in retirement means you may have to pinch pennies. It also means that you must do the mental work of preparing yourself for the volatility of the stock market, should you choose to make the most of your savings. The stock market, especially when it comes to long-term investments, can be an emotional rollercoaster. That’s why it’s important to consider the amount of risk you are prepared to take when you watch the market go up and down with your savings. It isn’t for the faint of heart, which is why you need to have the right mindset and knowledge that investing is a long game.
- Having a life plan: What are you going to do with your extra time? Some people like to take up a new hobby, others like to travel, and some retirees even take up part-time work to keep them involved and stimulated. Whatever you do, ensure that retirement is a time for joy, relaxation, and spending time doing things and with people that matter to you. It will make some of the financial sacrifices more rewarding.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
HIGHLINE EAST AT DAYTON TRIANGLE
The Highline East at Dayton Triangle community by Montano Homes offers brand new paired homes that are ideal for people looking to move into a vibrant and dynamic neighborhood. With 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, private yards and designer selected finishes combined with their affordable prices starting from the mid $600s, these Colorado Contemporary townhomes make this an incredible place to call home! Plus it's located close to Downtown Denver, DTC shopping centers and parks—what more could you want?
Our 5 Star Reviews
Probiotics: How & Why to Choose One
You may often hear suggestions to take probiotics, but what exactly are they and why should you? The gut–otherwise known as the digestive tract in your body–is a remarkable system leading from the mouth all the way to your bottom. Contained within the gut are bacteria. Most bacteria are good for you and can support a healthy digestive system by providing a host of benefits, like boosting immunity, producing brain chemicals like serotonin, and even anti-aging benefits. However, some bacteria can cause disease, obesity, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s.
That’s why people take probiotics–a friendly type of bacteria or other living microorganism–toencourage the correct balance of bacteria in the gut. Probiotics may also help with digestive problems like irritable bowel syndrome, weight loss, skin health, and can positively impact neurological disorders.
So, how do you find the right probiotic?
- Two of the most common types are Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, but there are a host of others. Each strain of bacteria is said to support certain health conditions, too. Check with your doctor on a recommended strain for you or do some online research to see which strains are considered best for your condition.
- Ensure the probiotic you choose is made in the United States by a reputable company that does third-party testing – a sign of higher quality supplements. Brands like Klaire Labs, Pure Encapsulations, and Designs For Health are usually doctor- or nutritionist-recommended, which is a sign of their efficacy and quality. You can buy many of these brands directly from the manufacturer online, which is the best way to ensure they are genuine and not a knock-off.
- Most experts suggest choosing a probiotic with at least 1 billion colony-forming units (CFUs), but check with your doctor to see what they recommend for you.
Find out the value of your home by answering a few simple questions. By providing your address and home description, the system will produce a complete market analysis through a search for similar homes sold and listed in your area. Online Home Evaluation
Kids and Media
Technology has advanced so quickly that there are electronic devices all around us. Kids have access to countless video games, can watch hundreds of channels of TV, lots of videos, and they can even interact with others across the world on social media and other messaging apps. That can be a frightening prospect when your child could be interacting with strangers.
It can be hard as a parent to set boundaries around screen time and interactions, and your child may get resentful if their access to technology is restricted. Another approach could include setting limits on the apps themselves and working with the family collaboratively on a family media plan. Some ideas include:
- Create a family media plan that the family can use to make a list of media priorities. Visithealthychildren.organd search for “media plan.”
- Check out Common Sense Media (commonsensemedia.org) for reviews of movies, TV shows, games, podcasts, books, and apps and their appropriate viewing age.
- TV Ratings and the V-Chip – All TV sets since 1999 allow you to block TV and films based on rating. Check your TV’s instruction manual to see how to do it.
AT MURPHY CREEK
Experience the perfect home at Montano Homes' Elevations at Murphy Creek. This central master-planned community grants easy access to DIA, shopping, and gourmet dining near Southlands Mall. Not only that but it is situated next to one of Colorado's finest golf courses - a links style course! With its 3 bedroom Colorado Contemporary Paired homes, you can definitely call this place your own little paradise. Welcome home to Elevations at Murphy Creek by Montano Homes!
Opening Spring 2023
Find out how this changing market has affected your home value! Your home may be worth more than you think. Accurate House Price
Visit or Call Us at720-463-0002.
This is a FREE service with NO OBLIGATION to list.
Clean Your Windows the Right Way
Everyone has windows, and it’s always a struggle to keep them spot- and streak-free. Try this checklist to keep your panes perfect:
- Place towels on the floor and a smaller on the windowsill to collect dirt and any water.
- Clean curtains and blinds first so you don’t have dusty curtains/blinds touching your clean windows!
- Label each screen before removing it and setting aside.
- Use a large duster or whisk broom to clean around the window frame.
- Next, clean the inside of the window with a damp cloth before applying a window cleaner.
- Use a window cleaner and spray each section as you go, using an S motion, avoiding spraying the whole window at once because it might dry before you can wipe. Clean the window with a microfiber cloth or other lint-free cloth.
- Dry with another cloth, a dry part of your first cloth, or a squeegee.
- Believe it or not, the outside is easier, because you can use a garden hose! Be sure to close all windows first and dust off debris. Rinse with the hose, then dry with a squeegee or microfiber cloth. For windows above the ground floor use a telescoping pole with a cloth attached for the cleaning and drying.
Studies have shown your income and wealth are directly related to the size and depth of your vocabulary. Here is this month's word.
Meaning:To misleadingly advertise something (a product/service/item) as more eco-friendly than it is.
Sample Sentence:“The new car by that manufacturer has actually been greenwashed.”
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Not Ready to Sell? Text your address to 720-605-1268 to find out what your home will sell for today. You will not receive a phone call, just a text! Contact Us
Before You Wait for 3& Mortgage Rates, Consider This
In an attempt to manage inflation, the Federal Reserve made some adjustments last year which caused mortgage rates to skyrocket from their 2021 historic lows of around 7% in October. Unfortunately, this monumental leap had a detrimental impact on prospective buyers' purchasing power, leading several people to put. . . Read More . . .
5 Tips for Supporting a Friend Through Surgery
- Offer help you know you can follow through on: that might be organizing meals, picking up groceries, or providing transportation to and from the hospital
- Depending on the type of surgery, suggest that they have everyday items close by, or at counter height.
- Offer to walk their dog or send them vouchers to a dog-walking services, like Rover.
- Offer to make a batch of pre-cooked meals for a week, like casseroles or crock-pot dinners.
- Help them organize paperwork, like an Advance Care Directive, medication lists, and post-operative care instructions.
A Heartfelt Message to our Special Clients and Friends . . .
It is our pleasure to extend a warm welcome to all of the new clients we have had the honor of working with recently, and also offer special thanks to those who referred them. Our business would not be where it is today without your help!
Recently Sold Properties
by The Watson Group
Sold for $1,425,000!
Sold for $665,000!
Sold for $449,999!
Sold for $500,000!
Sold for $621,900!
Cottonwood Your Home Sold Guaranteed
Sold for $501,400!
Real Estate Corner . . .
Q:What are some mistakes I should avoid when investing in real estate?
A:Even smart investors make mistakes. Here are three common mistakes and what you should do instead:
- Not Doing Your Homework. Evaluate your financial situation and understand the right numbers to calculate. Learn the basics about cash flow, appreciation, and loan amortization.
- Not finding the right property. Do a thorough search, including “off MLS” deals and best buys, to find the right property for you. Work with a REALTOR®who is an Investor Specialist. He or she can help find a good investment property.
- Failing to get a professional inspection. You need to know if there have been problems with the property and that they’ve been properly addressed.
To learn more about owning investment property, call and ask for my Free Consumer Report called“Learn 8 Critical Strategies to Help Smart Investors Avoid Costly Mistakes.”I’ll be glad to send a copy right to you.
Do you have a real estate question you want answered? Feel free to call me at720-463-0002. Perhaps I'll feaure your question in my next issue!
Get Pre-Approved Now!
Want to Win a $25 Starbucks Gift Card?
Last month's trivia question answer.
What modern technological term has etymological roots in a historic Viking leader?
(a) blockchain (b) serif (c) leading (d) bluetooth
The answer is (d) bluetooth. King Harald Gormsson was a Danish King with one blue-gray tooth, so he was knows as "King Harald Bluetooth." The founders of Bluetooth technology used the name because it was designed to connect devices, echoing King Harald's uniting of Denmark and Norway in the 10th century.
Now for this month's trivia question!
What famous female singer recently played a 200-year-old antique flute at the Library of Congress?
(a) Pink (b) Lizzo (c) Beyonce (d) Madonna
Call Me at 720-463-0002 or Email Me at email@example.com
and You Could Be One of My Next Winners!